Owning oil and gas royalty and mineral rights can be a hassle. The benefits of ownership are often outweighed by the large amount of time and expense required to effectively work with an oil company interested in leasing your mineral rights.
The process includes:
1. Hiring an attorney to review the lease forms.
2. Negotiating terms that often benefit the oil company more than the mineral owner.
3. Deciding if leasing is right for you.
This process takes a lot of your time and costs a lot of your money. For some, it may not be worth the hassle.
Lump sum, up front payment
If you would like to sell your minerals, you will receive a one time, lump sum payment. On the other hand, by leasing your oil and gas mineral and royalty rights, you agree to receive payments as a percentage of production. Unfortunately, often times, a well projected to be profitable turns out to produce less than projected or worse, is a dry hole. A low producing well would yield small, periodic payments.
AR Resources, Inc. recommends selling your minerals to us in order to guarantee a fair amount for your prospective profitable mineral acreage and receive compensation for worthy minerals.
Sell your minerals to AR Resources
If you consider selling your oil and gas royalties or mineral rights to AR Resources, Inc. we guarantee an exceptional transaction experience.
1. To work with you through every step of the evaluation process of your oil and gas royalty and mineral rights.
2. To treat you with the utmost respect.
3. To discuss and bid your royalty or mineral rights with confidentiality.
4. A fair deal.
5. An exceptional overall business experience and top of the line service personnel.